Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fashion Forward


Hello! I'm having a very fashion focused day today finalising some illustrations I have been working on these past few months to broaden my portfolio. A dream commission would be to illustrate for Vogue Magazine. It's been quite hectic the past week having worked on a really exciting commission which involves my Chinese heritage & Sydney (where I live). If you follow me on Instagram (search for deciphertheday) you will have seen some sneak peeks of dragons! Can't wait to show you the finished piece next year.

Oh before I say bye, if anyone is popping out today - can you pick me a few things from Gorman? I'm a big fan of this Aussie label - I own their pom pom duffle coat which kept me super snug during the chilly Winter. It has these two great big coral pom poms that everyone asks "Can I squeeze them?" haha. It's a bit greedy to say I would like every single Gorman piece so let's just say, I want need these beautiful things below :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haven't visited ur blog for a while chrissy!
love the new layout!
and love this set of drawings!

i own a lot of gorman stuff, its amazingly soft!
its really hard to choose from all ur picks, but i think the knit is a def go, but maybe not so much as summer is coming?!

x

www.devious-studios.blogspot.com