Monday, August 16, 2010

Tickling Rabbits

Ms Hearthead tickling some rabbits. I hope you like her. She has some very opulent and grand cuffs. Last week I ventured to Jenolan Caves and the Blue Mountains which is 3 hours west of Sydney. The caves are amazingly beautiful and this is one of many pictures I took. These are spindly stalactites and stalagmites that are thousands of years old.
This photo is from the Imperial Cave which has an underground river flowing through it. The guide was nearly having a heart attack when we all walked down there to have a look, apparently people have fallen in before and one man got sucked into the hole below the water. I think she was just trying to scare us because she said the river supplies their drinking water and heavily emphasised no touching of the water, that only made me want to touch it more....I didn't though.

Here's a heart shaped mushroom Darren and I found in amongst the rest of the normal looking ones. It tasted extra special :-)

No comments: