Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Magazine Illustrations for Annalemma Mag

How is your mid-week going? I am day five into my new job which I am enjoying - I am learning lots about advertising. These illustrations you see are for Annalemma magazine, they will be in their paper and online editions shortly. They are hand drawn and finished off with slight photoshop tweaking with background glowing colours. It is a story based about a baby who cries all the time and the one thing that stops him from crying is a rather soothing flower in his back garden that may/may not have mystical powers!

Last friday I attended the opening night of This Little Piggy exhibition. It was really great to meet up with the fellow artists and also Rebecca Murphy who organised the whole shebang. I really enjoyed myself and saw some really great work. If you missed the show you can see it online at the above link and the works will be available to buy. I will be doing a full showing of my art works in the next few days.



Nothing like a good tune and black & white colour schemed video:

1 comment:

Nicole said...

these are simply beautiful, your work is inspirational.