Thursday, October 29, 2009

I'm a Twit




Hello - it's been a while since I posted any drawings, believe me I have been drawing like a mad woman. I am itching to show everyone my work. I feel I shouldn't post anything until I finish my exhibition pieces for Once Upon. So no doubt you will see a huge amount of posts shortly with lots of new drawings.

For those who enjoy twittering - You can join me on twitter here, I joined it ages ago and then it went dormant now I have come back to it to join some fellow exhibiting artists. Hopefully I will get used to it and twit some new drawings?

Since I am not posting drawings - I thought you might like to see a yummy bacon, onion, parsley, tomato quiche I baked. It was so yummy I baked another soon after with chorizo. They were quickly gobbled up with a rocket salad.

2 comments:

Erinna said...

Goodness that pizza looks so yum! I look forward to seeing more of your work, good luck with the exhibition!

Harlow said...

...You should most definitely draw those flappers cos you'll do it justice and it'll make me feel special ;)

that pizza + zooey + joseph= one fantastic party!