Sunday, March 24, 2013

DRAWN TO LOVE: a short film


Here's my first short film of me drawing a love heart overlooking the sea at sunrise. If you follow me on Instagram (@deciphertheday) or Facebook you'll know that I've been getting up quite early on the weekends to go watch the sunrise all around Sydney. There's something quite invigorating about getting up in the dark and watching Mother Nature. I hope you all enjoy this short film, Darren helped me film & edit it and also wrote a song to go with it (extremely talented husband!). This gives you a little insight into how I draw and make those lines. I'm planning on making quite a few more videos to document my work as people often ask me about my inspirations & process. Make sure you watch it in HD! Enjoy x
sunrise over Maroubra
 

No comments: