Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year! And I hope you all had a fun filled festive period jam-packed full of food and all things merry! I've been a bit quiet on the blog front but I have certainly been busy with the illustrations. My horoscope illustrations for Women's Weekly magazine are now out in the Jan edition and the same goes for some illustrations for Sunday Magazine. Will post soon about these! Above is the first illustration for 2012...it's part of a series of ladies that represent cities around the world.

Anyhoo....I wanted to introduce you all to a lovely talented lady Ashley Cressey -
who has just completed a Bachelor of Media Arts, majoring in Graphic Design. Ashley contacted me a while ago for permission to use my work in her final uni project where she created a magazine.
 I have to say Ashley's graphic design skills are impeccable, I love the crisp, clean feel of her work. She's definitely one to watch and I've no doubt she will be snapped up in no time. Amongst the featured artists is one of my favourites Si Scott. So here are a few snippets from the magazine that I hope you'll enjoy.

Before I go this is a little snippet of what I've been upto most recently, catch me on Instagram! Username: deciphertheday Today we went to Hyams Beach - which has the whitest sand in the world and clear waters, INCREDIBLE! I want to live here. Such a beautiful place, we went for a long walk along the beach and soaked up the sun. Below is also a picture of the lighthouse at Kiama and the blowhole...and also some new year fireworks thrown in.




1 comment:

Laura said...

awesome pictures! :)

http://thelittlenotebook2.blogspot.com/