Sunday, September 25, 2011

Smiggle x Two Birds Talking

Hello! How are you all? It's been raining all weekend in Sydney so I thought a nice bright blog post would rid the weather blues. I was lucky enough to receive an invitation from the lovely ladies of Two Birds Talking to attend the Smiggle Xmas & Back to School Private Showing.
Here are a few shots of the awesome Smiggle Show. It's a huge array of new and exciting products starting from as little as a few dollars.
Unfortunately due to my day job getting in the way I couldn't attend but I did receive some cute little goodies in the post (below). I'm all set for 2012 with my new Smiggle diary and how cute is that little lady - she's a useful USB stick too! I've spent a good hours going through all the new Smiggle products due to come out in the next few months. I'd like to have one of everything in every colour please!


So here are a few of my favourite picks:
Colour Co-ordinated Goodness - You can never have enough notebooks & diaries!
Colourful Dinosaur USB Hubs
Fun watches!

 So there you have it! I hope that's made everyone's day a little brighter. It's been pretty busy my way, I've just finished illustrations on a skatedeck for Mambo which will be featured in the Mambo Art Lounge at the Sydney Art Show. Come get your tickets & meet the awesome Mambo artists! I also have a couple of very exciting projects in progress, one is a surfboard design and one which will see my work up and around Sydney...more to come on those. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook - where I've currently been posting some sneak peeks :-)

No comments: