Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bright Birdies

I've had an interesting last couple of days learning about marketing - all the theories and psychology behind branding, it's also been nice to rattle my brain & try recall what I had learnt in my A-Level Business Studies. By the end of the course I will have a Diploma in Marketing :-)

Tomorrow at 10am Gary Pepper Vintage will be launching their new webstore and branding - I can't wait and you will also get to see some new artwork I have created for the store. So be sure to check it out here.

In other news, please donate to help support those affected by the disastrous floods in Queensland. I was just watching the news about a brother who saved his sister but the parents had died as they had been swept away by the flash flood surging through their kitchen. Very sad indeed.


3 comments:

Ben said...

Hey Chrissy, liking this new piece... love the colour and can't wait to see the rest of it! Hope the new year brings lots of illustration work for you. Ben

Anonymous said...

hey chrissy!
i stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago!
I LOVE UR ILLUSTRATIONS!!!
they are beautiful and take me on a little imaginary journey like as if i was 5!
X

Kate Hoolahan said...

just popping by to say that i love the work you do!