Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hello Sydney, Farewell England.



Hello! It's been a while since I last blogged. I had an absolutely amazing holiday in England - it was great to see my family and eat lots of yorkshire puddings and drink lots of yorkshire tea. I spent nearly every day drawing and have lots of new illustrations to decorate a bar and a coffee shop. It was so much fun!
We also had a stop over in Bangkok on the way back. We visited 3 temples - they were breathtakingly beautiful....the buddha statues were enormous (43m in length and as tall as a high rise building). It is definitely a place I will be going back to. So above are two new drawings which were private commissions completed during my holiday in England. Plenty more to show you all in the next few posts so stay tuned!


1 comment:

Margaret said...

WELCOME HOME!!! :)
these are amazing too - hope you had an amazing time (sounds like it) especially with the commissions :O xx