Sunday, March 28, 2010

Women's Weekly



I'm over the moon to have my illustration in this month's Women's Weekly. The front cover has the Obamas on the front and high tea recipes. It's a bloody awesome issue and I am so happy to be in this issue.

It's been super hot this weekend, I spent yesterday buying some birkenstocks had a really nice pub lunch whilst Darren watched the AFL match on the screen. This was followed by a big Italian birthday celebration where they had the tastiest food....drool. I didn't get home until really late and slept in today, I thought I would give myself a few extra hours since I woke up at 5am on Saturday.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

congratulations lovely!
i will have to go get a copy now :)
it looks wonderful and it is such a CUTE illustration, of course.

x

Louise said...

wow that's amazing good for you!! Mmmm pub lunch

Louise said...

oh, you are so sweet! Thank you x

Ben Zen said...

Chrissy! This is fantastic. Congrats! my Mum buys the Womens Weekly, next time I'm at my folk's place I'll check it out :)

Chrissy Lau said...

Thanks Ben! It's a really good issue too with yummy recipes! :-)