Sunday, March 14, 2010

My First Mini Book

I love all things mini- they just seem to be more pleasing to the eye. This is the first mini book I have made. I'm going to make a few of these....I just need to think of some stories to write.
For now to kick start I have made a very short mini book of my illustrations along with some words.
I watched Spongebob Squarepants the movie this morning. It made me laugh alot. My twin nephews (who are 4 years old) also like Spongebob so I have bought them the DVD plus season 1 for their collection along with some Button Moon, Fireman Sam and funnily enough Ice Road Truckers. Who would have thought two 4 yr old kids would enjoy Ice Road Truckers? But they do...they alarmingly seem to have the same taste in tv viewing as I do.

Above is Gary pepper in a vintage gold floral dress. I drew her last night after watching Precious which is an amazing film. I seemed to have watched alot of things this weekend....

No comments: