Monday, January 11, 2010

This Little Piggy



Hello everybody and a new hello to some new followers. I hope you all had a great festive season, I can't believe it's almost mid January! Above is an illustration for a magazine. I'm also proud to announce that I will exhibiting alongside some great artists at China Heights Gallery in an exhibition called This Little Piggy - curated by Rebecca Murphy. There are some super artists some of which I have had the pleasure of exhibiting with in Once Upon. The exhibition kicks off on Friday 12th February so get yourselves there.

2 comments:

Harlow said...

Hey Chrissy:) I can't wait to see your stuff for this exhibition. Loving your lovely drawing as always...

renee anne said...

@ deciphertheday :: hahaha!! that does make me feel a little better. you are a funny one. well when we first moved in, we had BRIGHT YELLOW curtains to go with those purple walls, so they were ripped down immediately. good idea about the paint too!

p.s. YAY for being in another show together!!! xx