Wednesday, September 23, 2009

S y d n e y S k y & Featured on Sydney Morning Herald

You can see a series of photos here on the Sydney Morning Herald website - where one of my photographs is featured.

When I woke up for work this morning at 6.30am I was utterly confused with a pinkish light shining through my window. So I took some photos to show you all. The Sydney sky is hazy with a orangey pink colour because of strong winds that have blown red sand from the outback right over here. It's caused some traffic chaos, people have their fog lights beaming and has probably instilled fear into some mothers. I saw a little boy riding to school with a make-shift dust mask- two tea towels. You can just imagine his mother - " Here son, protect yourself take these precious tea towels and wrap them around your face, off to school now "




No comments: