Monday, April 27, 2009

In the bush with Malcolm Douglas


I suspect noone knows who this guy is unless you're an Aussie. He looks a bit like Crocodile Dundee and he goes on adventures with his little dog and boat/4W drive. He also has a croc farm in WA - there are a few haters out there who say his farm is cruel and unkept, they also dislike him because he sells croc products. I think they're probably getting him mixed up with being a Steve Irwin type in the sense that they think he is a conservationist but at the same time being hypocritical about it by selling croc products. I don't know too much about him but what I have watched makes me want to go on an adventure!

You can watch the full series on youtube - it was recently shown on channel 7 but I missed the first few episodes so I am really glad someone uploaded them.

He's got some tasty bush recipes too- I'm going to write them out and give them a go. Somewhere amongst the episodes he makes honeycomb toffee! But I can't remember which episode so I will have to find it....So stay tuned for Malcom Douglas's bush cooking recipes.

1 comment:

katndhat said...

It's in this episode. He makes it look so easy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGpbNwOc4yk